Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mon - Fri

This has been a crazy busy week. Not much decluttering because I got home late every night, and was pretty pooped. And I missed paying a credit card payment for the first time in probably five years, out of sheer busyness. I was pretty upset today when I realized that, but the representative I spoke to removed the late fee, and told me the account will be reviewed to see if my interest rate goes up. Since I have decent credit, I'm hopeful it won't go up very much, or maybe at all.

OK, so here's my declutters. I paid a bill each on Tues. and Weds. and recycled the envelopes and inserts on Weds. On Thursday I shredded 184 papers. And on Friday I paid another bill (the wrong one!), and recycled the envelope and inserts. I deleted 20 emails Monday, four Tuesday, 19 Thursday, and eight Friday.

I also kept the catbox and surrounding area clean and did the dishes a couple times. And I've been tapping away all week and releasing a lot of resistance. I decided to tap on resistance daily in whatever form, specific or general, to see what will happen.

Results: Apart from missing that cc bill, my results have been spectacular. It was Thursday when I decided to tap on resistance, and I must have released a ton of it that morning, because I got paid twice AND got a transcription assignment for the first time in two weeks! If I had remembered to pay that bill, I could totally have covered it. This is after a couple of months of scraping by.

I also felt REALLY good most of the week, energetic and happy. I had a pleasant conversation with a neighbor whose friendship with me blew up about a year ago. And I had a fun, fun day with my guy Friday, helping him decide on some decor for his apartment. I discovered we have similar tastes and it was just cool to feel like my input was important to him :) Felt kinda like a couple making decisions about their home. He also gave me an amazing massage that felt so great!

On the way to see my honey, I played with a baby on the train, waving at him and playing peek-a-boo. He was smiling and laughing, and then HE started playing with his tongue, sticking it out and slurping it up, pursing his lips and making funny faces, until I CRACKED up! He finally got sleepy and dozed off, leaving me to think about the fun we had :)

Finally, I'm sleeping better. That's probably why my energy is up. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment