Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday

Today's Declutter: I did a little tapping this morning on being grumpy. I also deleted 11 emails, and shredded 99 papers at work. And I bought something I need for a feng shui cure I want to try.

When I got home I opened all the windows and the door, to let the fresh air flow through. I also taped up my broken window so it wouldn't fall on the street. Couldn't put it together properly but it will hold till I can get it repaired.

Results: Meh. I didn't sleep well and woke up grumpy. I have been mostly grumpy all day despite having a decent day.

On the plus side, though, I found 13­¢ walking to the subway, and in the station! And I got another transcription assignment, which is short enough that I can get it done before midnight :)

I fell asleep on the way home and missed my stop! But it was OK cuz it made it easier for me to get that feng shui item.

I'm listening to a replay of a great call the other night, and just had a yummy dinner of fish and veggies - and a couple little crackers I made from amaranth flour. I just had to have something snacky. And I'm feeling better now that I'm home. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment