Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another Week Gone - Tues - Fri

Tuesday's declutter: I shredded 80 papers at work.

Wednesday's declutter: I deleted seven emails.

Thursday's declutter: Shredded 92 papers and deleted 67 emails. And I swished the toilet and cleaned the catbox. The catbox has been getting cleaned every day or two, actually. I'm not letting it go long.

Friday's declutter: Deleted four emails, and paid five bills and recycled the envelopes. I did a lot of tapping too.

Results: On Tuesday I finished my transcription assignment in the morning and it was the fastest I've ever done. Before I was done I had received another assignment! I had to go to work but only spent a bit over an hour so I was able to get home and do it.

I also got a notice that a real estate program I got on spec had arrived. And I felt really good all day :)

Wednesday was payday, and as an added bonus I had a trial run at a second job in the afternoon. It was great, I really like everyone there, and they have decided to continue to use my services :) So I got paid again. I put a dollar in two of my savings accounts - got to make the effort to save as part of that program as well. Even a buck is something and primes the money pump. Finally, I did some remote work Wednesday night.

On Thursday I was so focused my first two hours at work. I was amazed at what I got done - I was so organized and that's not usual for me. I also picked up my real estate package. And I got TWO more assignments - one due on Saturday! Finally, I picked up my check for two weeks at one of my jobs where the boss has been on vacation.

On Friday I received part of my recent check order. It was the second sequence, but I didn't care, I had to pay bills! I finished one transcription in time for the next payroll but was a little lax on the other so didn't include that one. I got most of that done Friday night.

I had a discussion with the feng shui lady whose program I'm doing, and decided to continue working with her. And my neighbor brought me a loaf of homemade bread that is absolutely delish! We might end up having a hurricane party in the hall if things get crazy tonight. I went out and got cat food and dry goods just in case, and filled a gallon jug with water.

Finally, I decided to take a break from transcription on Saturday so I can do some of the other stuff I want to do and haven't had time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment