Friday, August 5, 2011

Thurs/Fri

Today I deleted 11 emails. I also deleted one more last night. And I took a food container I didn't want down to the lobby.

Results: I won a session with a coach who gave a great teleclass last night!

I also slept late, and it was wonderful.

Finally, I spent some time with my guy - it had been over a week since we saw each other. He commented that my hair is really looking beautiful. That made me happy since it was falling out a couple weeks ago. Herbs and the diet have stopped that!

Oddly, I have gone two weeks without a single transcription assignment. I guess they aren't that busy right now. However, given my low energy level while detoxing in hot weather, I'm only a little bummed about it :) In one of the emails I got from them they said their work tended to be feast or famine, so I guess this is famine.

OH YEAH! My little brother called last night to ask me to be one of his "groomsmen" in his wedding next year, haha! He wants all his sisters in the wedding, so figured he'd just have us take the place of the groomsmen. I'm so happy - he's the first of my siblings to ask me to be in one of their weddings. It really hurt not being asked by my sisters, so I feel honored! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment