Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sat/Sun

Forgot that on Saturday I also balanced my checkbook and recycled an envelope.

Sunday: This morning I discovered a huge water bug in my living room. It was tangled in a big dust bunny, so I figured the cat dug it out from under the couch or something. I thought it was dead - though I also thought I saw its feelers move - so I left it till this evening. When I swept it up it moved its legs! Not dead, eek! So I flushed that puppy. And that is the extent of my decluttering today - haven't even deleted an email that I can think of.

Results: I slept a lot this morning. In the afternoon I went to see my guy, and we had a good time. He was in a silly mood, which I found a lot of fun. When I left he very generously gave me money for my next few train rides :) He also gave me back my BED book, which I've been needing :)

All in all, a lazy day, but I needed one. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment