Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday the 13th

Happy Birthday to my cousin!

So far today, I have paid that late bill and called about the interest rate, and the fee was removed as I already said. Thankfully, I was able to change the payment date on the other payment I made yesterday, so that I COULD pay the late bill immediately.

I was really upset about this, so I tapped on it. I felt ASHAMED for missing this payment, like I'm not allowed to make a dumb mistake once in awhile. It was hugely upsetting, to the point where I got dizzy and felt like throwing up. I haven't felt that way in years. So I'm really appreciating EFT right now.

I've also deleted 309 emails - most of which I'd never even looked at. I'm about to do the dishes, and I'm listening to a program I bought to help me with some life issues through raising my vibration.

Results: Hey, even if the interest rate on that card does go up, my inheritance is due any day, and I can just pay the bill off so I'm not dinged too badly. So it's not the end of the world like it felt.

Today after my shower I cracked open some body butter I got from a friend at the very belated birthday party a couple weeks back. It smells DELICIOUS! And I'm enjoying how the scent wafts up to my nose every now and then. Plus my skin feels nice and soft :) I Facebooked her to say how much I enjoyed it!

That's all for now. Probably more later as I work on doing something in the way of cleaning this messy, dusty apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment