Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday

On Monday I recycled six plastic plant pots and one newspaper. I took two more plastic plant pots to the lobby, and returned my neighbors plant pot. I also gave him my ancient Miracle-Gro and some fertilizer, as I never use either.

I also did some tapping on cravings, which was perfect timing as I had been eating junk all weekend. I still went out and got more junk after the tapping, but it wasn't because of craving, it was because of rebellion, which is often at the root of cravings. Interesting.

I think I cleaned the catbox and swished the toilet too. Feel like there was something else but I don't recall it. I deleted at least one email today, and three more at some point in the last couple days.

Results: Did some remote work in the morning. Had another fun afternoon with my guy. :)

I also stopped at the library on my way home after a meandering walk where I discovered a step street I've walked by 100 times without seeing it! I found some fun books and paid a fine. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment