Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tues/Weds/Thurs

Tuesday's declutter: I took out the garbage.

Wednesday's declutter: I changed the cat litter and threw the old out, recycled a newspaper that had no puzzle (grrr), and gave away two body butters that don't seem to agree with my chemistry.

Thursday's declutter: I shredded 16 papers at work.

Results: I spoke with the friend who wants me to do some work for her, and I'm going upstate this weekend to get started! Will probably work next weekend up there as well. I love that I get to go out of the city for a couple days. Miss the country when I'm here too long. My friend also gave me a referral for more work - I am going to call the lady tomorrow, have not really had time.

I hung out with friends Tuesday night, which was fun :) Then on Wednesday, I got a call on the apartment. The lady saw it today, and she liked it! I have begun her credit check - I'm sooooo relieved to make some progress on this. Hopefully I'll have a new tenant by next week or so. That's really all I need to get me out of my debt hole - having to pay half the mortgage out of pocket has made paying the other bills excessively difficult. With the apartment rented, it will be covered and that money can go toward other bills and my quality of life, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment