Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Decluttering

OK, so far I have done the dishes, filed the bills I paid (mostly - gotta make a new file for one), and posted an ad on craigslist for my sewing machine, which needs service.

I found a sewing machine at Target for just $80! I want to get it so I can get some creative stuff going! That's what the knitting needles are for also - I started a sweater months ago and want to finish it. It's definitely an experiment. I'm trying intarsia knitting for multiple colors, and also have been knitting it in the round. I want to make the sleeves and then do a yoke if I can figure it out :) I started the ribbing with the wrong size needles so I'm now I'm stuck with that size for the neck and sleeve ribbing as well.

OK, what else? I am thinking about straightening and then dusting and sweeping the entire place. It really needs a good dusting. Oh! And I have microfiber cloths so, hurray! The dusting will be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment