Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday - Friday

Wow, what a crazy week I've had - work, work, work! I can't remember each day's declutters, but I managed to do a little bit here and there between jobs :) I have recycled three or four newspapers, done some dishes, taken out some trash, and changed the cat litter.

I DO remember today's declutter: I recycled seven expired coupons and the envelopes and inserts from four bills I paid.

Results: MONEY. I am making money hand over fist. I made just enough money over the weekend to cover the rent. It was tight for a few days after the rent got mailed, but I got a check from my dad for my tenant's (YES!) credit check yesterday, and today a check from work got deposited for me by a co-worker, and I worked at two jobs and got paid as well. So bills got paid and a deposit is being made tomorrow. I'm working again this weekend, which will mean more bills getting paid. And my current tenant's rent is on its way.

Finally, my new tenant is moving in next week - I should have the deposit soon. And I'm getting several months of rent in advance! And I have lots of work for the next few weeks so the money is going to keep flowing for awhile.

Today I got into a trade that looked good as well. I wanted to try a trending trade instead of just a one-day thing, so I'm holding this over the weekend and possibly for a couple days next week unless it goes south. It went up for awhile - I was ahead - and then it dropped a bit, and then went up again. Technically it looked like a good one to get in, and I got in at a good price, so we will see. At the close it was a few bucks ahead, which covers the commissions on the trade, so I'm breaking even right now.

It's been a good day. There has been some emotional decluttering as well, but that's a subject for another day. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment