Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Continued

Since my other post, I've recycled two envelopes and three mail inserts, and taken out all the recycling and garbage. I've also done the filing - that's two more items off my list. And I've recycled five and a half (haha!) old newspapers.

I'm also working on paperwork for a claim to get money back from a Ponzi scheme I paid into. This paperwork is very detailed and I'm a little nervous that I won't fill it out properly. I don't what I expected - of course they want proof of my involvement in order to pay me. Anyway, I have some time to get it done but it will be good to do it as soon as possible.

I've also paid a bill and recycled the envelope and inserts.

Results: My bank is giving me $5 to go to paperless statements. So I did it. And I can't find any info whatsoever on the $5! Will have to call them tomorrow to see how long it takes to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment