Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Solstice

Today's Declutter: I shredded 21 papers at work.

Results: What a crazy good day! I meditated first thing this morning, to a recording about relationships, and that plus Thomas Dolby on my iPod put me in an excellent frame of mind for having people be nice to me all day :) I got a lot done at work with minimal stress, I got paid, and I got some major good deals on groceries - most of the stuff I needed was on sale, and I mean SALE. I bought hamburger at a price I haven't seen in ten years!

When I got home I opened my email for the first time all day, and there was yet ANOTHER job referral! Looks like my off week is going to be occupied by some work days. That's OK with me, money is GOOOOOD! I was planning out how I'd really clean house and declutter during the week between the holidays, but making money is a very good way to spend it too! And there will still be mucho time to get the place in better shape.

I am on a major positive roll, and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment