Friday, December 24, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday's declutter: I shredded papers at work but spaced on how many! It's either 13 or 20. Weird, I know.

Thursday's declutter: I shredded 40 papers at work.

Results: When I got to work Wednesday, I found a Christmas gift waiting for me from a co-worker! So nice of her. I also got unexpected free time Wednesday afternoon when my afternoon work appointment got canceled, so I used the time to get do a little gift shopping, and got myself some new gloves and a lunchbox! Then I went to spend the afternoon with my guy. When I got home, a Christmas card was waiting for me, with a gift card for Barnes & Noble inside!

Later that night I got a call on the apartment. The girl was going to see it this morning, and I'm waiting to hear how it went. I felt encouraged that she wanted to see it even though it's Christmas Eve.

Thursday morning I started knitting a gift on the way to work. Then after work, on my way to play D&D with friends, I found another gift at the grocery store, for the person I have the hardest time finding good gifts for, so that made me pretty happy. I got stuff for Christmas Eve dinner, and had fun playing the game.

When I got home after the game, my dad's Christmas card was waiting for me, with a check inside! And this morning I went to pick up a package that my sister sent me. I have such generous people in my life. I'm very lucky, and very grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment