Friday, December 17, 2010

Monday - Friday

Monday: I don't recall if I decluttered anything Monday. I worked, but stopped for my replacement knitting needles on the way, and took a walk part of the rest of the way. It was a nice brisk day for walking. When I got home I started knitting a sleeve for the sweater I'm making.

Tuesday: I shredded 25 pages at work. I also went to visit my friend and former boss, which was really nice.

Wednesday: Shredded 20 pages.

Thursday: Took a small food container to the lobby (it's hard to get the lid off), and shredded 16 pages at work.

Friday: I advertised my apartment for rent. It will be a relief to get that done. Too bad I picked the week before Christmas to do it - could take a little while :)

I also had to move some boxes to get into the closet, and the bottom of one fell out, so I looked into it, and found three or four notes to recycle, and about 30 photos and an envelope - shoot, I counted the photos but forgot how many there were!

Results: OMG, I got inspired today. FINALLY! I decided to catch up on internet marketing webinars cuz I'm so broke I need to try whatever I can reasonably do. In watching one I explored a website for outsourcing called fiverr.com, where you can find all kinds of services and items for $5! As I browsed through the ads and various categories, I realized I could do some of this stuff! I can write cute poems using people's names. I can also knit and sew and got inspired to think of things to do with that.

I ended up getting out a pile of fabric scraps that I've had forever, and started making a potholder out of fun fur! It looks kinda crappy now I've done some work on it, but I'll get it right and post an ad. I already posted an ad for the poems. I am just so happy that some ideas finally surfaced - I've felt ideas coming on for a long while but they finally popped! I'm going to use up fabric scraps and yarn remnants, and make money in the process!

Oh, I also was reminded today that I won a cash prize in this internet marketing challenge and have written to them asking about the check!

Finally, I found an old workbook in that broken box, that I got at a seminar on wealth. It's 90 days of mental conditioning for wealth, so I thought, what the heck, I'll do it again. I remember it working fairly well in the past. I have a copy of it on my computer that a friend emailed me, so I'm using that.

No comments:

Post a Comment