Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday and Monday

Forgot that I recycled a newspaper on Sunday.

Today's declutter: I threw away an out-of-ink pen.

I also called three credit cards to ask about hardship programs. I got reduced payments on two of them - for the third they actually referred me to a debt management company to come up with a plan. Well. I can figure out a plan on my own so that was not the most helpful idea. But these folks have an in with the bank so know who to contact to get a plan submitted. So it might be useful down the road.

Results: I got reduced payments on two credit cards!

I'm just hanging out today, finishing up Christmas presents and otherwise doing pretty much nothing other than those calls. :) Tomorrow I'll get some work done around the house. I'll be getting antsy by then, wanting to clean.

Oh! I also just got an email answering a query I made about a prize I won! It's getting processed now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment