Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday

Tuesday's Declutter: I shredded 100 papers! Woo! Also took out the garbage.

Oh, I think I recycled a couple of store sale flyers on Sunday or Monday also, and I definitely recycled two newspapers on Sunday.

Wednesday's Declutter: I brought a few things to work to shred, and forgot to shred them! But that might be because while researching recycling programs for old office equipment, I discovered a recycling event that's happening Sunday, where a document shredding company will be offering FREE disposal of documents! So I'm thinking I'll take the remainder of my three reams of paper to that event - along with whatever else I can recycle that they will take. They take a lot of stuff! Maybe I'll use my shopping cart!

Anyway, so on Wednesday I almost recycled a post-it, haha :) I had it ready to recycle and then forgot until this morning. I did do most of the dishes - there's still some baked-on apple pie filling on my cookie sheet that is NOT coming off. The thing has been soaking for days. Eventually I'll get it off, but man!

Results: Yesterday was payday for two jobs. Oh, I also received my rent payment on Monday. And today is the beginning of four days off - just in the nick of time, I've been SO irritable! I'm not going ANYWHERE that requires the subway until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment