Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Addendum, and Monday

I forgot that on Sunday I took a postcard of pizza coupons down to the lobby.

Monday's Declutter: I took 13 bottles and cans to the store to get the deposit back.

Results: Things are moving and shaking in the money department! I spoke with a new client about working this week - will be starting Wednesday :) I also got another call on the apartment and set up an appointment for showing it today. I've since received another call, and am waiting to hear about the showing to see if I have an application to submit. I got my credit check service application in, so that won't be a problem.

I also listened to a replay of the most recent trading class that I'm subscribed to today, and did a trade based on that class. I made $20! First profitable trade in many months so I'm thrilled. It's a small win, but it's a win! I'm just going to go with the class ideas for now - my subscription runs out in January, unless the teacher cancels classes, so I've got to use them while I can. I plan on watching some old ones just to see what I can learn about charting, until I run out of time.

I even saw my boyfriend today :) Finally, when I got home from the store, a refund check was waiting for me in the mailbox, for an item I bought and returned! I have recycled the envelope.

It's been a very good day, after a very good weekend - things are definitely looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment