Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday

Multiple declutter today! I'm actually pretty pleased with myself. I decided I'd go to the grocery store in my neighborhood after work today, so I took a paper bag (bag refund) filled with: Plastic bags to recycle, a bag of ink cartridges to take to Staples, which is next door, for a rewards credit, and my stuff to shred. And this time, I remembered to shred!

So! Today's Declutter: Shredded 9 pieces of sensitive info, recycled 3 ink cartridges ($9 to spend at Staples, not bad!), and recycled 15 plastic bags. I also recycled an envelope after I got home.

I also remembered to fax something from work that I kept forgetting to do while I was there! And I mailed a bill payment.

Results: I made $30 on a trade today! That's four in a row that have been profitable. I'm up almost $100. Yeah, they are small profits, but a profit is a profit! Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't earn $100 on this money in a year in a bank, and trading I made it in two weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment