Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Argh. Not keeping up with this blog or decluttering.

Tuesday's declutter: I paid a bill and recycled the envelope and inserts. And I recycled a box.

Wednesday's declutter: Shredded two papers and recycled a box, a post-it, and a piece of paper.

Thursday's declutter: Recycled: A postcard, three envelopes and inserts from bills I paid, today's mail (a postcard), eight flyers/ads that came with my NEW GEVALIA COFFEEMAKER, and three plastic bags and a couple of pieces of cardboard that came with said coffeemaker.

Huh. I guess I AM decluttering!

Results: Got a call about a job yesterday! I was at work so had to call back, and left a message. Waiting for them to get back to me. Got my coffeemaker and coffee today - $10 for a coffeemaker, go cup, and a pound of coffee! And I don't have to buy anything else if I don't want to. I don't know why I hesitated to do this years ago. This also declutters the Gevalia promo I was keeping from 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment