Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Another great day! It's amazing how the sun can make everything feel good :) It's been in the high 60s today and mild as can be, that perfect, just-spring weather!

Today's declutter: I recycled five envelopes from mail I received. And I've been singing made-up songs to myself for several days about things that feel good to me: it's a way of getting my mind off of negative thoughts and beliefs.

Results: I get a bigger paycheck next week cuz I had more hours at work the past two weeks. And I am going to work for my friend upstate on Monday, so that's additional income. AND today I got my second rent check from the tenant who's always super late, so lots of late fees! I feel very rich at the moment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy, I'm in the middle of decluttering myself and I found these guys: http://www.1800gotjunk.com/

    VERY impressed with their service and their prices are negotiable. They cleared all the junk I didnt need in about 15 mins and they came within an hour of calling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen them around my neighborhood and thought it was a great service! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete