Friday, March 12, 2010

More Friday

I forgot to say earlier that when looking for my taxes I found a hard drive that I have been looking for since probably 2008. I KNEW I didn't throw it out!

Additional decluttering: I just cleared out a bunch of papers that I'd put away when my mom came to visit last summer. I had three peach baskets, so I used them to hide my clutter on top of the kitchen cabinets for her visit. I recycled 27 pieces of paper, 5 booklets/brochures, a calendar, 4 post-its, 4 unopened pieces of mail - yes, mail from 2009 - a plastic piece from a spice bottle, and one paper clip. I also threw away a bobby pin and a twist-tie. I now have only ONE peach basket left that has stuff in it. While going through this pile, I found a missing measuring spoon I've been looking for, and a $20 movie gift card that I knew was in one of the baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment