Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday/Tuesday

Monday: I started looking through old stuff in my to do file, and ended up tossing three pieces of paper and 4 post-its. I also recycled a box.

Tuesday: I filed a couple papers that I found in the old stuff in the to do file, and recycled three pieces of mail and two envelopes. Also paid a bill and returned three library books.

Results: I got called about a job today! This is through an agency I have been employed by in the past. I go to meet the company owner Friday and hopefully will start next week. It's very part-time but for right now there might be more hours cuz catch-up work needs to be done. And the pay is decent, even if it's not what I usually make. If they hire me, though, chances are good I'll get paid more. That's putting the cart before the horse - let's see if they like me first! I checked out their website and think it would be an interesting place to work. It's coming at the perfect time - that's usually what happens to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment