Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

Today I recycled a post-it. Haha! I am going to throw out some dead flowers too - I toss them in the vacant lot next door as compost. I'm thinking about asking the owner of the lot if I can grow a garden in it, since he's not doing anything with it. It would have to be flowers at first, because of the rat poison that has been used in it. No organic veggies possible there for three years! But flowers would be amazing for our neighborhood, and so fun for me.

Results: I made $65 on a trade today! That is five profitable trades in a row, and puts me over $100 for the week! It would have been more if I'd gotten out higher up, but I was following the technicals and had set myself a stop that would allow some pullbacks while it was going up. So I got out when it went down below that point and stayed there. Very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment