Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday and DST

Somehow I missed the fact that Daylight Saving Time was moved to the second weekend in March in 2007. It's got me all discombobulated this year. Used to be the beginning or end of the month, and the mid-month thing just has me going ?????

Anyhow. After Friday's massive declutter, I of course did very little decluttering Saturday. I returned a book to the lobby after reading it, which doesn't really count since I got it from there in the first place. But I did recycle an Irish coffee glass (part of a set of four that is sadly reduced to three now) that was cracked. I was hanging on to it in order to use it in something crafty, much like the china plate pieces that I was someday going to use to decorate plaster picture frames. I finally realized this was never going to happen, and I can't offer this glass to a guest because it will leak and I never have guests or make Irish coffee anyway, so what the heck was I doing with this thing? So it's gone.

Last night I listened to a REALLY great show online called The Aware Show. The host, Lisa Garr, is currently running a series of interviews with various coaches/mentors/experts, on reclaiming one's power. I got turned on to it by Alison Armstrong of PAX, the company which does wonderful workshops for women on understanding men. After listening to Alison's interview, I was so impressed I wanted to share the series with you all. You can find it by clicking this link:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1151119

It's free to attend. BTW, if you're a woman who would like to get along better with the men in your life, here's a link to PAX's site:

Making Sense of Men

Results: I keep waking up to kitty cuddles this week :) This morning the kitty was lying in the crook of my elbow, purring away. What a nice way to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment