Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday, February 28

How time flies!

Saturday addendum: I recycled a couple of paper bags I've been using to haul stuff to the theater for my opera. They were getting pretty wet with all the back and forth on the subway. People stepping in snow makes the floors wet. Then some food I bought leaked into the bottom, so they had to go.

Sunday: I don't think I decluttered anything. Recycled a bunch of yogurt cups and other containers, but I do that all the time and don't really count it. Wait, yes I did declutter, I cut all the dead narcissus flowers off these bulbs I bought!

Results: First weekend of performance went well! One more weekend to go. And my health is holding steady. Those herbs are doing the trick. I had a cough start over the weekend but it is gone again. So I'm getting back into the gym March 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment