Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Got an early start on decluttering today by paying bills! I paid three and recycled the envelopes and inserts. I also cut a couple more credit card pieces - found two really old debit cards last night - and threw them away.

The taxes will not fit in a single box - it would be too heavy. So I'm leaving the oldest ones in the box they were in, put the next two together, and am putting the more recent ones in a third box which may still have room when I'm done.

It's a sunny day and I feel good. I think this means more decluttering is in the works for today! At any rate I am going to put an ad on craigslist to sell miscellaneous junk. I've seen people do this for months and it seems as good an idea as any. You never know what people are looking for, and it's free, which beats the crapshoot of eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment