Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday

Tuesday additional declutter: I recycled a letter from the Census Bureau reminding me to send in my census form. I did that last week so...bye-bye.

Today's declutter: I recycled a sale flyer after calling the store to get my name off the mailing list.

Results: What a great day :) I met with the owner of the green energy company and am starting next week! We had a great conversation about what the company does and my interest in solar power - including my project - and curbing global warming. I am going to like working there, and I'll like having more income again too! Then I went to the health food store and had a fun conversation with a girl who was demo-ing some products. She told me about a couple of good companies and I got her email so we could stay in touch. Then I got some stuff I needed for a health problem and went home. I took some of the stuff and am already feeling much improved!

On top of all that, it was sunny and breezy and just a really pretty day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment