Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Weekend of Spring!

Saturday's declutter: I recycled 3 envelopes, 1 newspaper, 1 flyer, 2 receipts, 2 post-its, and 1 piece of paper, and I took a couple of coupons down to the lobby. I also updated my Quicken file for the morning visit to the farmers' market - gotta keep that cash record current or it's forgotten!

This week I've also recycled a few glass and plastic bottles, from cooking herbs that I used up. I think I got one bottle from my mom when my family moved to Illinois 23 years ago. If not, then I bought it before I switched to organic, so at least 10 years ago. I guess Italian herbs don't go bad, cuz they still had plenty of flavor!

Sunday's declutter: I recycled a brochure and price list, and filed some papers.

Results: On Friday I heard back from the guy who needs a bookkeeper! I also received a coupon I'd been expecting, and a refund from the MTA for a train fare that was double-charged! On Saturday I got a check I'd been expecting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment