Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday/Monday

Sunday was a non-declutter day. I can't think of a single thing I got rid of. Maybe some phone numbers on my new-to-me cell phone, but I think I actually did that on Friday or Saturday.

Today I got fed-up with the mess sometime after 6pm but before 7:30pm. I started looking for the taxes again. Found a bunch of stuff to pitch instead. I recycled 10 newspapers, 9 pieces of paper, 3 envelopes, 2 brochures, 1 piece of mail, 3 inserts, and another calendar. I threw away a bubble wrap sandwich bag type of thing, and a plastic envelope. And I made the bed, put away a coat, put two bags of yarn into the bedroom, moved a stack of stuff I want to sell off the couch and into a stack by the table, and filed a bunch of papers. Then I wrapped a bunch of change to deposit to my bank account. I'm going to put away a bunch of clothes at the next commercial break (watching House).

Results: Today I spoke with the woman who gave me a job referral a couple weeks back, to ask if she thought I should call the guy again as I haven't heard from him although I left a message. She said she'd be meeting with him next Monday, and she knows he hasn't hired anyone else yet. She suggested emailing him to check in, but seemed pretty positive that I'd be hearing from him soon. AND, she just gave my resume to someone else too! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment