Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fri/Sat

Friday's declutter: I deleted four emails, and also eight more that I had moved to spam to teach gmail that I don't want to get emails from this place. I also froze a ton of chicken (OK, about three pounds, but it felt like a ton!) that I got on sale.

Saturday's declutter: I cleaned the toilet and catbox (two for one!), did the dishes, dumped some very old leftovers and took out the trash immediately, and washed one of the leftover containers so I could use it for lettuce for salads. Later I washed and tore lettuce and put it in the container :)

Results: I may be starting another job soon. Have to look at their books and tell them how much time it will take. I'm back on the BED and surprisingly free of sugar cravings. Have taken a few naps. And I got a check in the mail this afternoon that I was expecting :) Finally, I was on another good workshop today, lots of fun chatting with my friends after - even Antarctica got in on this workshop! One of the guys who lives down there with the scientists chatted with us for awhile! It was cool. And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment