Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sun - Weds

Well, after Saturday's party I did zip on Sunday. Deleted two emails and took a lot of naps cuz it was soooo hot!

I haven't done much this week really. Deleted 10 emails Monday, one on Tuesday, and four today. I also recycled 10 plastic bags on Monday, and an outdated price list, and recycled three envelopes on Tuesday and one today. I did laundry on Monday and just put it away tonight, and I did dishes tonight.

I've also been doing more tapping - lots of resistance and frustration coming up lately so I'm tapping on that. And I'm stepping up my candida diet efforts - at least two meals a day now.

Results: I'm making more money this week than I expected. And I found 10¢ total today!

I was feeling kind of crappy today, but I think it's just detoxing since I'm eating better again. Hope so.

Oh yeah! I got really great b'day presents from everyone. Fun things like a pretty scarf and beautiful earrings. I like getting stuff I can wear :)

Work today was great all around. And my mood improved after tapping and also crying a little (sometimes crying relieves it all by itself). It got so good that I started to feel really positive about what is possible for me - to the point of belief. That's really good.

OH YEAH! I had an incredible dream the other night and as a result emailed an old friend who I recently got back in touch with through - of course - Facebook. I had his number all along but he hadn't returned my calls the last couple times. Anyway, we talked on Sunday night and it was so great. He'd been through the wringer the last few years so hadn't really had the will to call me back. I can understand that. I found out that he and I are basically on the same page with regard to personal growth, which was immensely surprising and satisfying! He's someone I've always felt I could be myself with.

Anyway, talking with him was great, and the added bonus was, he informed me that eBay had changed their policy about listing fees. So I went to check it out, and sure enough, it's now free to list auctions! So now I can list the stuff I want to sell without having to worry about paying fees for nothin'! I intend to start doing that this weekend, unless other important things take precedence, such as meeting the parents :)

Speaking of which, my guy and I had a nice evening yesterday, hanging out listening to music and generally being goofy together. Fun! Also he took his camp chair back home with him so that's another declutter, haha.

I think that's it for this update. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment