Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Morning

What a morning! PMS must be done, because my energy is much, much better today!

Saturday additional: I forgot that I moved my computer tower from the table, where it was lying flat, to a chair where it is upright, so that I could more comfortably type. The keyboard had been either on top of the computer or on the edge of the table, with no support for my wrists/arms. I typed non-stop Saturday with no pain :)

Sunday additional: After last night's post I put away some clothes and also chopped up veggies for future cooking. Oh, I also cleaned and put away the few remaining spice jars :)

Today: So far I have deleted four emails, cleaned up cat barf and the litter box and surrounding area, and put the second shelf back in that kitchen cabinet! It is still apparently a home to roaches, so I may have to chuck it completely, but I'm gonna give it a try. I put three of my cookbooks on that shelf, and will move the others over in a bit. Also filed a couple of bills, recycled an envelope, and ran errands (bank, mail bills, make payment arrangements, buy cat food). Oh, yeah, and I hit my sink with baking soda and vinegar to clear the slow drain. Dishes are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment