Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday

Today's Declutter: I put away another go-cup and deleted 87 emails. Also put a shelf back in the now-doorless cabinet and chopped up a bunch of onions so I don't have to do it when I'm trying to get out the door in the morning or am tired at night.

Finally, I planted the pepper that my neighbor gave me. I hope it survives - I let it go without water for a few days and it looks pretty bad. I've been watering it since but am not sure it will make it. I feel bad about that, hope I don't have to tell my friend I killed it!

Next I'll be washing dishes so I can get this living room cleaned up. And, I almost forgot, I took a week's worth of food scraps to the composting table at the farmers' market :)

Results: One of my oldest friends hooked me up on Facebook with another of my oldest friends! So excited to be back in touch with him.

Oh, I forgot - my bf said yesterday that he might come back early for 4th of July so we could see the fireworks together :) I already have tentative plans with another friend, but said we could all go. We'll see what happens.

Had a wonderful piano practice today - I am really getting proficient with Bach and today I dug out the one Chopin Nocturne I have any skill with and played it too. I realized this is not easy music and I have it just about memorized. But I'm actually READING the Bach, something I've never been good at. If I can improve my sight-reading that would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment