Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wed/Thurs

Wednesday's Declutter: I shredded 34 papers. Also did some EFT - that may have been Tuesday night, actually. But I think I did more Weds. morning.

Thursday's Declutter: I deleted 8 emails and shredded 78 papers! Another folder emptied. Also paid a bill and recycled the envelope. And I recycled another envelope after opening my mail.

I've also been doing mental declutters. Weds. morning I saw a great quote on a Facebook friend's page. It was about being the writer of my script and everyone else playing the parts I've assigned. Blew my mind, cuz I realized: I can rewrite or reassign the parts any time I want! So I started with my part! I started thinking about who I want most to be, what qualities are important to me to have. And I started thinking about the main characters in my life and how I would like them to be written. It was really fun to think about life this way! I'm going to continue to do so. I've also been practicing changing my focus to what I want when I notice something that I don't want. That takes a lot of practice :)

Results: I'm finding change all over the place lately! Today it was 21 cents! I thought about finding a dime, and later on, I found one. Then for fun, I thought about finding a penny. Found one a few minutes later. Then I found another dime!

It's not unusual for me to find a penny almost daily. But there are some times when I go into high gear with the money magnet stuff and am finding multiple pennies, and nickels and dimes an quarters. I guess it's one of those times :)

Yesterday I had another transcription assignment. My payday next week is going to be awesome at this rate :) I thought it was going to go fast cuz the first few minutes were very clear, but it still took me longer than I hoped. I am going to have to really look at the hot keys in Word and see what I can do with them. I'm transcribing a lot of medical terminology, and although I don't have a problem spelling that stuff, it slows me down cuz I'm thinking about it. But I'm still improving, so that's good.

I got a call today from the prospective employer I heard from last week. Have another person to talk to before I get started there, but it's looking good.

I went to use a credit at an art store today that was going to expire in a week, and I bought one item, thinking I'd come back next week to use the rest of the credit. But since there was only a couple dollars left, they gave me the change in cash! Hooray!

Oh, yeah! My friends are hosting a mass birthday party for all of us whose birthdays fell in the last four months, and this morning before work I made a stop to get one of the birthday gifts, and was very pleased to find what I wanted at an extremely reasonable price! Hooray, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment