Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

Today's Declutter: I continued with the dishes, putting the clean ones away and scrubbing the ground-in grunge off another load. There are only a few left and then the table goes back in there and I'm done! I also paid two bills and recycled the envelopes and inserts. And I am taking out the garbage and returning a library book in awhile.

Results: Happy Independence Day! Today I'm feeling the anticipation that comes with watching what I want come into being step by step. It's a marvelous feeling to focus on what I want, and watch as my life moves toward it through various small events that combine to create a pattern of momentum. It feels so good!

I did some remote work today and will get paid sometime next week for it :)

Spent some time listening to the replay of yesterday's workshop. Because of technical difficulties we are once again getting extra time! I had a glitchy livestream yesterday so it was like seeing it for the first time today. Got so many insights and am blown away by the way these workshops build from beginning to end. Really cool.

Kitty appears to be gaining more weight, which is great! She's feeling less bony and more sleek and that makes me happy. And she wants to be fed right now, so that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment