Friday, April 17, 2009

Wednesday/Thursday/Friday

Wow, it's been a busy couple of days! My last Landmark class about this project was Weds. and there was a party afterward. Then last night I went to a play with a friend and went out for a bit afterward, then stopped in for five minutes at another party just to check it out.

Through it all, the clutter is still being decluttered.

Wednesday: I took a scrunchy decorated with shells down to the lobby. I also accidentally decluttered my water bottle by leaving it in the classroom by itself long enough for it to get thrown away. I'm gonna have to buy another (it was just a Poland Spring bottle) cuz I can't go anywhere without my water!

Thursday: A silver snowflake pin went down to the lobby.

Today: I am taking four packets of nail polish remover pads down to the lobby. I've had these for at least 10 years, and I don't even wear nail polish anymore. Another case of "Why am I hanging on to THIS?"

Results: On Wednesday night three more people in my class told me they were inspired to declutter! It's amazing to know that this project has had so many people get into action already, and to know that this is the tip of the iceberg in terms of the impact of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment