Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

On Saturday, I took a pink striped belt down to the lobby. I hadn't worn it in awhile and realized it really wasn't me.

Results: More birthday fun! Two other friends had birthdays this week, so we went out for a birthday celebration dinner Saturday evening. I was surprised by several more presents! We had not celebrated my birthday before, so I was caught unawares and did not presents for my friends. I'll make it up to them! But anyway I got more Body Shop stuff, a beautiful faceted crystal to hang in a window, and a $20 gift card for movie theaters! Plus some really great cards! When I got home, another birthday card was in the mailbox, from my aunt, uncle, and cousin.

The older I get, the longer the birthday celebration goes on. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment