Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!

Today's clutter removal: I took a $2 coupon down to the lobby this morning. When I got home from work, I took a small Anchor Hocking container down. It's a useful size but very hard to open. I was going to take it this morning but thought I could sell it at my neighbor's next yard sale. But tonight I realized it's unlikely that anyone would buy ONE small storage container, so down it went.

Results: I found 6 cents today! Four pennies one after another on a walk to the store this morning, and a couple more later. People throw out pennies here cuz they think they are bad luck. So I pick 'em up, put 'em in a canister, and then take 'em to the bank when I have a few rolls. It's amazing how much change you can pick up in NYC. I find the equivalent of a buck or two each month in change. Somebody here even has a blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment