Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday the 3rd

Today I gave an almost-full bag of green tea to my friend who loves tea. It was flavored with Christmas spices and I didn't care for it, but she likes it.

Results: This is great! I got a bunch of phone calls and a text from AT&T this week. I had previously requested that they not call and especially not text because I find texts really annoying. So I was hopping mad when I called them back. The girl I spoke with, after hearing my complaints, ZEROED OUT MY BILL! She made my day - that's $43 I don't have to pay now. Awesome!

I just finished gathering all my stuff for the yard sale event tomorrow. We had rain today but it seems to be clearing so tomorrow should be a good day for a sale! I have tons of stuff sitting here - it's not even half the stuff I could get rid of, I just hauled it together in half an hour. I'll dig deeper for the next event.

See you after the sale! I hope some of you are joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment