Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, Again

I got some cool results today! My friend Gary emailed me. Gary's one of my oldest friends, who I knew before I moved to Eugene, OR, and then ran into in The School of Music at the U of O several years after I moved to Eugene!

Anyway, we've been pretty sporadic at keeping in touch, so it was a wonderful surprise to hear from him! I'll be calling him soon and I hope to keep in better touch in the future (hint, hint, Gary Gary!).

I also have some results from Monday and last Friday. On Monday I was walking to work and found a stack of old record albums on the street. The one on top was the first opera I sang in, Candide. I snagged it - love that show!

And last Friday the friend who I unintentionally hurt called to say hello. I'm so glad he isn't mad at me anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment