Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday, April 9 (Happy Birthday, Coach!)

Today's clutter removal: The spirit of the yard sale got me (also my friend who decluttered her room yesterday) and I did a few items instead of just one. First to go were a pair of white sandals that went to the lobby for someone's play shoes. They disappeared pretty fast so I'm afraid the landlord got 'em. Oh, well.

Then I took a bag of stuff to the thrift store. There were men's clothes: three shirts, two tops, and a sweater. There was also a flat flannel sheet and a folding lamp with no shade.

After that I recycled six plastic bags at the grocery store.

Results: It was a day off, so I went to the park for a couple hours and sat in the sun enjoying the beauty and quiet. Boy, did I need that! I also did some cleaning today, so the house feels nice. And I balanced my checkbook and found $11 in my favor. It's been a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment