Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday

Today's declutter: Continued the filing by, well, filing it all. I did two 15-minute stints on this. Also recycled three newspapers earlier, and a bunch of expired coupons after the filing was done. During the filing I got rid of 7 or 8 envelopes too, and added to the shred pile.

I also did two 15-minute stints of cleaning, finishing up the bathroom. Amazing how much time it takes to clean up cat hair. I hope that future bathroom cleanups don't take so long. Maybe if I do it more often it won't :)

Now I'm at a point of needing to declutter bigger stuff again cuz the paper clutter is just about done. This is where it gets challenging for me. My brain sort of shuts off and I can't think of anything else to get rid of, even though I have tons of useless junk. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment