Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday (Today)

I forgot to mention that yesterday I also recycled one magazine and took another down to the lobby, and took some coupons to the lobby too. Also threw away a lid for a Glad container. It was cracking, so no good anymore for keeping food. I might keep the container just to put stuff in. Or not.

OK, today's declutter: I printed out statements for a couple credit cards and matched up all the receipts to the right statements. Then I filed the newer receipts in the files for each card. Then I printed my internet service bill and filed that too (after paying it). Finally, I put the newest cash receipts with the pile that remains for Quicken entry. Oh, yeah, and I recycled a duplicate menu from my takeout menu file.

Going to see my guy tonight! And we're going to watch a trading lesson too, so maybe I'll get some trading in before year-end.

Results: Getting paid tomorrow, getting Unemployment payment the next day, getting an advance in a couple days on work I'll do next week! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment