Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday

Today I decluttered my mental state. I've been in a panic that I wouldn't be able to sing this weekend, but I did total vocal rest most of the day, and thought happy thoughts and watched TV to keep my mind off it. Then I called a friend to see if she had cough syrup, cuz if I can stop coughing the voice will have a chance to heal, and she did! And when she brought it to me she also brought soup and teas that are good for hoarseness. After eating her soup this weird feeling of being over the hump came over me. I sang a few notes this evening here and there, testing it out, and it's all there, just needs not to be aggravated by the cough. So I think I am going to be fine for the show, YAY!

Also recycled a sale flyer that came in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment