Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sunday/Monday

I decluttered some actual clutter on Saturday besides the cans, but I can't remember what it was. Junk mail, I think. Been sick trying to get well, so haven't thought much about it...

Sunday I don't remember. I think I just sat around all day watching crummy movies till my friend brought me up some good ones. But Monday I threw out a catalog of business gifts, of all things. Since I'm not a business, I first called them up and told them not to send the biz catalog. I was on their retail catalog until recently, so they put me back on that - it's Godiva, gotta have my Godiva catalog!

I've been recycling food packaging all weekend, of course - soup cans, cardboard boxes, pill bottles (taking lots of herbs to kill the cold). Feeling better every day, almost singing again!

Ooo, results! I made $80 in my IRA account today on an option I bought Friday! Small profits add up, so I'm happy. This was a result of the trading classes I've resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment