Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monday

Monday's declutter: I spent 45 minutes entering receipts to Quicken. These are old receipts that I've held on to because I didn't feel like entering them when I got 'em. It's amazing - if I weren't such a procrastinator I wouldn't have so much clutter and so much cleaning to do. Food for thought for New Year's resolutions, which I normally don't do, cuz, why wait for the new year? But since the new year starts in two days, well, why not do a resolution or two? I can start them now. :)

As for cleaning, I don't think I spent 15 minutes on it, but I did do some. I cleaned my blender, which somehow got food spatters all over the base. Bug magnet! So I cleaned all the little crevices and it's nice and white again. Now I just need to find or replace the gasket so I can use the darn thing - gasket disappeared months ago. I think I accidentally flung it across the room when I was grabbing a utensil that it was hanging on in the dish rack, but it's also possible that it somehow landed in the garbage.

I also put away some clothes rather than piling them on my chair. And I did laundry but that's not really cleaning.

Results: I'm feeling good this morning. My health seems improved (knocking on the wooden table) and I'm managing to sustain my happy mood. Things feel like they are going my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment