Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Monday, Tuesday, Funday, Bluesday

On Monday I didn't declutter anything that I can remember. I did start making a Christmas present for a friend, and got a very nice $10 tree :) AND, I got to see my guy and he is getting me a present I really wanted! Very happy!

Today, though, I cleaned up my coffee table somewhat, which included recycling a couple pieces of paper. I also made a couple phone calls to complain about products I recently bought that weren't up to snuff, and then recycled the packaging for said products. I changed the cat litter (WAY overdue) and took out a bunch of recycling. And I went to the grocery store for brownie ingredients to take to work tomorrow cuz my boss asked me for brownies last week. Then I started thinking about some passive-aggressive behavior of some people I care about and got sad. I wonder what I ever did to deserve unkindness from family and friends, or maybe that's "friends."

But now the brownies are baking and the sugar from the leftover batter is making me happy again :)

Results: I had another eye appointment yesterday as a follow-up test to last month's cuz I was complaining of lowered vision. Did the test and my eyes are normal! Also got some trial contacts that are a slightly different Rx which might be better for me. Then today my complaint about one of the products garnered me some free product coupons!

Tomorrow: work and some more groceries, and whatever cleaning I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment