Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wednesday - Friday

Wednesday's declutter: I shredded 13 papers at work - old bank statements and a couple other random sensitive papers. I also decluttered a lot of emotional mess by having a good talk with my guy. I think I am going to end up moving on, but he told me that he wants me to be happy even if it's not with him, and that was something I was never sure of, so it was really good. I also continued the EFT and developed the worst headache I've had in years. Sometimes things get worse before they get better - the important thing is, I'm stirring stuff up and moving it around.

Oh, yeah, I also made some copies I needed so I used up scrap paper and can take my library book back now :) And I did dishes.

Thursday's declutter: I think I recycled some mail or some newspapers. There's quite a bit of paper in the bin anyhow. I worked all day so I don't really remember.

Friday's declutter: I did the laundry.

Results: I got a $10 gift card from Whole Foods for making a complaint about the meat department's quality standards! You know, complaining is not supposed to be good, but I keep cashing in on it. What's that about?

My neighbor gave me a PILE of tomatoes yesterday - since the weather cooled off very fast his tomatoes have been splitting so he's had to pick a ton of them, and he likes giving me some of them :)

I am feeling happy or at least not mad or fearful or upset since talking with my honey. I finally got something about not letting what he does or doesn't do get in the way of my happiness.

My tenant called me yesterday with a list of repairs he thought needed to be done and could be done for about $60 in supplies. I'm giving him a rent credit for doing the work. He also told me that my former manager had been trying to convince him to move into one of their fancy new apartments they had built. I was really bummed when they "fired" me as a client, but now I see you never know what good can come of these things, cuz I'd be out both tenants if the manager had convinced mine to leave. I wasn't there so I don't really know what was said, but talk about conflict of interest! My tenant said the only reason they raised their rates on their customers was because they built all these new apartments, and bought a lot of foreclosed houses, and now they can't rent the apartments cuz they're charging New York City rents, and can't move the foreclosures cuz the real estate market's slow, so they need money bad.

Finally, I got paid yesterday! Yay, the rent is handled. It's been a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment