Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday/Monday

On Sunday I put away the dry laundry and put two sheets in a bag to take to the textile recycling booth at the Farmer's Market. And I sorted out another load of laundry. I was too tired again to do much else.

Today I woke feeling MUCH more rested. I have paid four bills, recycling the envelopes and inserts from three of them (the other is online), and also recycled two inserts from an account statement and 24 post-its! Also printed a bunch of statements I needed.

Results: I got a great deal on an airline ticket over the weekend. Am taking a mini-vacation to work on my house and hopefully give my dad a birthday surprise visit :) I also got the inspection on the place set up to take place the day I arrive, which is awesome! I am excited to get out of town for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment