Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday's declutter: I recycled an envelope, then paid two bills and recycled their envelopes and inserts.

Results: I forgot that I got a FREE can of cat food last week at the store because it wouldn't scan so the checker just let me have it!

Have done EFT for three days. Yesterday the tension continued to be gone from my face and eyes. It is amazing how much tension I was holding without my awareness. It took release of it to recognize it. Last night, however, all my sinuses ached severely for five minutes or so after tapping. This morning same thing only it's less severe and lasting longer. The e-book said it might get worse before it got better, so I view this as a sign of progress.

And, I just saw something about my past that I hadn't connected to my present before, so it's working in other ways as well. One thing that is common with nearsightedness is an unwillingness to "see" unpleasant things as a child or adolescent. "Unpleasant" can cover a wide range of events depending on a person's sensitivity. The tendency translates into poor vision and a focus on details. Farsighted people tend to see only the big picture, in contrast. It's exciting to think that I may get rid of old hangups and just physically feel freer of tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment